The journey into aged care may seem daunting for you and your family
The aged care system in Australia is a complex system and can be difficult to navigate.
Our team will work with you to retain control and choice over aged care planning and decisions, bringing peace of mind for you and your loved ones throughout the transition into aged care.
We will help you:
– Demystify the aged care system
– Understand the fee structure, for both accommodation and care
– Determine the best way to structure your financial resources to minimise the cost of care and maximise access to entitlements
– Negotiate the best price on your behalf
– Ensure Powers of Attorney are in place
– Put into place appropriate Estate Planning structures
When contemplating the transition to permanent aged care, the first question which springs to mind for most people is “How much will it cost?”read more
One of the big decisions to be made when moving in to aged care is whether to sell or retain the family homeread more
We’re all well aware of Australia’s ageing population, and the impacts of this at a community and national levelread more